Travel to the Caribbean
If you are looking for guaranteed fun in the sun, any time of year, then plan a vacation in the Caribbean. It is really difficult to find a another place in the world with such spectacular beauty, warm weather, reasonable prices and easy access to the United States. As a bonus, no passport is needed for U.S. Citizens in Puerto Rico.
Caribbean All Inclusive Resorts
All Inclusive Offers
Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States and can be easily accessed via a number of airlines including Southwest Airlines as of 2013. As one of the larger islands in the Caribbean, Puerto Rico has something to please everyone including:
- San Juan’s cosmopolitan nightlife, find dinning and casinos.
- Historical Forts: Fort San Cristóbal and Fort San Felipe del Morro
- El Yunque National Forest, a tropical rainforest with towering waterfalls and tropical flowers
- Rincon, one of the most popular surfing coastlines in the world
- Bioluminescent Bays: teaming with light
- Coral beds for snorkeling and scuba and scuba diving
- Unique and beautiful scenery including tropical forests, white sand beaches and little towns with lots of local flavor.
Virgin IslandsVacation Packages
St. Martin and St. Maarten
St. Martin and St Maarten Vacation Packages
Bahamas Vacation Packages
Caribbean Vacation Packages